Saturday, June 5

Last Chance

Friday. Yesterday. I got my last chance to give the bad B word a piece of my mind. Seniors got out of school Thursday, it was our last official day, but Friday we had to come in for a little while for Graduation rehearsal, right? Right.
He was there, of course, and I saw him a multitude of times and even stood next to him as I hugged, possibly for the last time, one of his goth-y little followers, Adrian. I've know Adrian for a while, and we love to talk, she's my cute little Gothypants :] But no matter what, she always seems to be around him, no matter how mean to her he is they're still friends for some ungodly reason, but who am I to say anything? Its not my place.

So, marching in and out of the cafeteria and the gymnasium and back and forth, I kept seeing him and blah blah blah. And When his name was called to the makeshift stage I kind of cringed a little, and when he walked past my row (I was on the aisle with my counter part Joseph in the opposite aisle, which I think is silly. We have the same last name, we should be right next to each other right?! But I digress.
Maybe it was just me, but he seemed to walk so close to me, and I felt like his eyes were on me as he passed, but I couldn't tell for sure because I was trying not to look at him, and very successfully so.

Then when rehearsal was over and we were all accumulating in the Lobby he stood there. Right there. Right were we used to sit near the end, right where I sit every morning, he was standing there, and he kept looking at me. I could have taken those moments to confront you, but I didn't... I don't know why, but I didn't.
Tomorrow is graduation. Do I muster the courage to give you a piece of my mind, or drop the subject all together?

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment