Monday, April 19

Word for Word Thoughts

So, one day in Journalism, when I had nothing to do, the teacher came in, in a particularly foul mood, and told everyone she better see us working or we would fail for the day. YIKES! So naturally everyone got off facebook, youtube, and whatever else, and opened up either word documents or InDesign and started working. Now... I couldn't work on anything because the events I was writing about hadn't even come up yet. I didn't want to fail for the day, so I started writing all my thoughts down, and eventually decided to give them to Gio.
This was a few months ago, so Gio'd kept my thoughts for a while, and recently he pulled them out of nowhere with a big smile on his face. After telling my friend Amy about the incident and she insisted on reading it, and when she finished she decided it was cute and funny (for some crazy reason) and that I had to put it in the blog, but Sorry, Amy-bear. I'm not doing it (right now anyways :P) :| It was like a page and a half worth of all the thoughts that came into my head in like 15 minuted O.o too much. Just too much.
But honestly, has anyone else been that bored or done something crazy like that just to escape failing? Or am I just a psycho O.o

Honestly I had something better to write today, but I can't remember what it was. Must not have been that important :{P <--MUSTACHE SMILEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment