Wednesday, April 28

A Letter to Gio

Gio,
Its okay if you don't love me anymore. Really, I understand. I wouldn't love me either. It was really nice of you to pretend for me, though I'm really not sure why you did, or why you have. Its been over a week since you last said you loved me, even though we've seen each other or talked every day.. No... I take that back, You said it the other day, but it was more of a "I guess I'll say this and see if it finally makes you happy" seeing as I was in another funk. It was really nice of you to say it the way you did when you first said it... I was so happy you did. But i understand that you couldn't love me then, and you probably never will. It was really sweet to say it though... Thanks for trying? I guess.... I don't know what to say to you.... Just... That I wish it was you who would be the first to mean it when you said you loved me.
I guess wishes just need to stay in dreams where they belong. Right?
Love, Yours Truly, Sincerely,
Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment