Sunday, April 18

Ice Cream Applications

I feel the urge to talk about fun things and happy things, because my mood feels rather up :]
My dad told me that a large ice cream franchise (with the best ice cream XD) is looking to hire in town, so of course I hurried to the computer, double clicked firefox and began my search.
I found it quite easily and read the front page, that had a link to the downloadable application. It was a pdf that said:
"To apply at the coolest place to work in Kenosha where the staff is like family you need to do one of the following.

Turn in a Resume

OR

Tell us why you want to work for Ben & Jerry's in the most creative way possible (i.e. music video, scrap book, shadow box, the list is endless.) Make sure to include all contact information."
Being a naturally artistic person, I got extremely excited. I think I may post the essay/creative story I write for the job. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment