Thursday, November 25

Nothing to Report

There's really nothing I've got to say lately. All the feelings I've had have been repeats of prior postings, and I hate writing it twice.
Im in a funk at Mark right now, but he's a persistent little bastard and hasn't let it get to him.
I know I've been rude and really pissy towards him but I can't stop. I keep trying to push and shove and detatch myself.
I keep thinking, "he wants to keep me, but I don't want to be kept." and its true.
I'm not ready for that kind of commitment, I'm only 19 years old.
He said something last night about how he understood that I wasn't quite old enough to cherish companionship. And I finally mentioned to him that he's not, all-knowing or as weathered in life as he likes to think he is. Which of course he disagreed with, so I made a :| face at him and walked away from the situation.
Acting like this to him made me wonder why he didn't give up.
So I asked, if he knew why he put up with me.
He said something along the lines of "Its because I know the real Arielle, and your pissy moments aren't THAT bad."
I yelled at him after that saying I didn't really care why, i just wanted to know if he knew, because I'd been under the impression he didn't for some reason.
Anyways.... Thats kinda what's been going on.
Otherwise it's school, work, parents got home from vacation, school, school, finding time to hang out with my friends, etc. All very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment