Thursday, July 29

50 First Dates

Well, not quite 50. More like... three? Since starting my new job I've been blatantly admired by at least 6 guys and asked out by 4 of them. Do I feel beautiful? Abso-freaking-lutely!

The first date was with a boy I technically met on a social networking site, and he seemed a little annoying, but I gave him a shot anyways, bad idea. He works in the same place as me, and so we hung out there a little, he'd bring me cheesecake and stuff, and once a red rose, so naturally being flattered by his advances I accepted when he asked me out. But when we went on the date, he kept groping on me, and kissing on me, and when I pushed him away and told him to stop, he just said, oh you like it, and went right back to it! AWFUL! Then to top it off, when I finally did get him to quit, he'd just say "Well, fine! I won't do anything then!" and turn away and ignore me.
Worst. Date. EVER!

Second date was with a boy called Mark, he's a 23-year-old charming, funny, semi-narcissist, who happens to be a Nick Swardson look-alike. Needless to say, I like him a bit. I met him in December at a sex toy party, and he seemed interested in me immediately, I could feel it, but at the time I was with Gio, and not about to lose his trust, love, and faith in me. Did I think he was cute? Yeah. Did I tell anyone? Hell no. And yeah, I know, weird place to meet a potential date, but... Seriously? Is it really all that bad? It was like a regular get together, though the main subject was sex. So what? Haha!
Anyways, So, we started talking a week or so after Gio and I broke up, and he pissed me off, but in a fun way. He was infuriating, and my feisty side had been dormant for so long because I was afraid to upset Gio with my sarcastic comments and teases. So I let it aaaaaallll out on Mark. And he sparred wit with me for hours and hours, and when things got serious he read everything I typed down for him, made his comments, and pointed out certain things and showed his point of view in his special way. So when he finally asked me out and we made plans to go around town and walk and talk and see where else we got and if we had more in common than we thought. We waited a while though, because his car was in the shop for repairs. When the day of the date came, his car wasn't ready, so I managed to take the family car and drive out to see him. Talking and laughing lead to hugs and kisses, and a little cuddling, and feeling close to someone again. After that he wanted to be exclusive, deciding he wanted me for himself. Though I told him, as I told my other dates, that I wasn't interested in a relationship just yet, and I wanted to date around and get a feel for things, get back up, dust off my heart, try to re-assemble it, and see where I got after that. He was okay with that, as long and promised to be patient.

Date number 3 I met at school, and had no idea he had a crush on me. Now, he's a really funny guy, and he's really awesome, but I don't like him the way he likes me, though I accepted anyways, just to see what could come of a date. We went to classic movie and dinner (pizza dinner, YUM!) then not wanting to stop hanging out, we went to Walmart and placed odd items in odd places; i.e. Mouthwash and bibles by the condoms and pregnancy tests, putting melons in bras and strewing them about, women's thongs in place of men's thongs, stuff like that. And it was a blast. All the while we were talking and laughing and being cool. Then when he finally took me home, he asked if he could kiss me goodnight, which was cute, but I rejected the kiss, not wanting him to think this would go any farther in that direction. I liked him and had fun, but I didn't want to date him. I will gladly hang out anytime!

I've gone on another date with Mark, and it was a blast. He's made it clear he doesn't just want me for sex or anything, though he IS a guy and thinks sex is perfectly fine when I'm willing to give it. He's a sweet talker, and I like that. He has the ability to be so sweet, and still can take all the feist I can throw at him. Its incredible. As of last night, we're exclusive. Mark is not my boyfriend, and I'm not his girlfriend, I made that very clear, we're just exclusively dating each other to see where we go for now, maybe later on we'll be something more, but i dunno yet.

Nora, if you're reading, I know you think he's bad for me, I know how you feel about him, I am being careful, I promise, But something keeps me going back to him, and its not like with the Bad 'B' word, this is different... Will I get hurt? Probably. But.... I can't stay away. <3 Nora, you said I'll be just fine up here without you, and I wanna show you I can make it. Is this possibly a destructive way of doing so, yeah, But I can get through this IF he is as bad as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment