Wednesday, October 13

Simply Mark.

And even if your whisper eats my ear, your voice shall be the only song I long to hear...


One thing A Few things A Big list of things I Adore about Mark

  • The way his eyes roll back in his head when he kisses me, like it's the most sensationally mind numbing experience of his life
  • The simple, sleepy smile he gets on his face when I rub/pet/scratch the back of his neck while he's driving
  • The way he seems to get so much joy out of tickling me and hearing me laugh like that
  • The way he "nom nom" kisses my neck while he's tickling me
  • The "nom nom" kisses in general
  • How he always answers his phone when I call while we're arguing, no matter how angry he may be
  • He'll argue with me, because he's as invested in helping "us" to work out as I am
  • The way he looks at me
  • The way he touches my face when we're laying together
  • The way he holds me close and tight when we fall asleep
  • The way he kisses me before I can kiss him
  • His silly "kiss me" face
  • His face... well, his appearance in general. Let's face it, he's a pretty handsome guy!
  • The way he puts his arms behind my shoulders and his hands in my hair and lets his face lean so close to mine when he's on top when we're going at it ;]
  • How he doesn't have one particular smell, but a combination, shampoo, soap, laudry detergent/fabric softener, and deodorant. There's always something to pick out.
  • The tone change in his voice after he's argued with someone in the house, then talks to me
  • How his sense of humor matches mine
  • How he can make me laugh even when I don't want to
  • How he tries to get me to tell him whats on my mind when I'm upset
  • How he helps, how he talks to me when I tell him what's wrong and he suddenly seems so much older than he is
  • The way he walks and shakes his butt a little sometimes. So cute.
  • The way I could look at him for hours and not get sick of it, only finding more things to like about him
  • The way he looks when he sleeps
  • The way his face smooshes to the pillow when he lays on his side
  • How he always thinks of me when he's making his grocery selection
  • How he just kind of collapses when I rub his cute little bottom
  • The way we can tease each other and always know we're joking
  • But say something when the other makes a jab thats a little too hard
  • How he'll always accept me for who I am, and forgive my shortcomings
  • All of those annoying things he does, especially how he's always right, because without those stupidly annoying things, he wouldn't be the Mark that I care so much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment