Saturday, September 17

Coming Back and Catching up

Wow! I haven't written anything in here for like... a thousand years!!! What was the last thing I even posted in here?! *view blog in new tab... wait 5 minutes because computer is sllooowwwww....*
Holy Cow! The last post is something in particular that's been plaguing me lately.... Funny how history repeats itself.

Anywayssssss Lemme see....
I quit my hostessing job.... That was amazing, the management was just way too insane for me, they demanded too much while i made too little and the people (not the ones I worked with, they were all absolute dolls!!) that came in were soooo HORRENDOUS!
I'm now working as a front desk clerk at a hotel, its way more relaxed especially with my busy school schedule, first time taking 15 credits and its kiiiinnnda exhausting!
Lets see, what else?
Oh!! Great news! Nora moved back, but not without a horde of drama following her. But me And Joseph did go get to see her place in Tennessee in, what was it? March? I don't remember. But it was a great experience, maybe i'll tell you sometime.
Also, I'm pleased to announce that I've been with Mark for over a year now! I know! CRAZY!!! INSANITY!! CAN'T BE TRUE! But it is and I'm very happy about it.
I don't think about the bad b word as much, and he doesn't plague my thoughts so much as he did in the past, but I still have a lot of insecurity to work through because of the pain he's caused me... I do still periodically want to get into contact with him... Just talking about him makes me want to go straight to his facebook page and click 'request friendship' but I still refrain.
Lets see... I can't think of much more, but I'll probably think of something later

No comments:

Post a Comment